FURemover Broom, Pet Hair Removal Tool with Squeegee & Telescoping Handle
Color: Black and Yellow
- INNOVATIVE & VERSATILE CLEANING TOOL: Carpets, rugs, tile, windows and more– the FURemover Broom gets your surfaces cleaner
- FUR REMOVER: The 100% natural rubber attracts pet hair like a magnet to easily remove fur from carpets, rugs, hardwood and linoleum like regular brooms can never do
- BUILT-IN SQUEEGEE EDGE: Cleans windows, showers and windshields with ease. Works great to wipe away liquid spills on tile, concrete or any hardwood surface such as patio decks or interior flooring
- TELESCOPIC HANDLE: Easily adjust the handle length to suit any user. Handle extends from 36 inches to 60 inches
- SUPER EASY CLEANUP: Simply wash away excess cat hair and dog hair on the rubber broom bristles by using soapy water to sanitize and renew. Natural rubber is easy to clean and requires little maintenance
Release Date: 25-05-2006
Details: The innovative and unique multi-purpose FURemover Broom can be used indoors or outdoors to remove cat hair, dog fur, and dirt from practically any surface including hardwood floors, tile, carpet, rugs, linoleum, concrete, and upholstery. The soft head is made of natural rubber that acts like a pet hair magnet and won't scratch hardwood floors. For carpet fur removal, pull the broom in short, sharp strokes to bring embedded hair to the surface of the carpet. Even expensive vacuums made specifically for pet hair can't compete with the FURemover Broom's ability to pick up embedded pet hair. Flip it over and use the all-purpose rubber squeegee side to pick up dirt and dust on hardwood floors. It cleans up spills with ease. The natural rubber of the squeegee blade prevents water spots even on glass, which is great for wiping windows, glass shower doors, and car windshields.
Package Dimensions: 34.0 x 4.2 x 1.1 inches
We recommend all of our area rugs be professionally cleaned every 3-5 years (or as stains/spills happen) by a professional at a rug cleaning facility. If you are located in Southern California, you may bring your rug(s) into our facility for cleaning, or schedule a pickup or delivery. For more information on our area rug cleaning services, please visit refinedcarpets.com
For our machine-washable rugs, please wash on a gentle cycle using cold water and a mild detergent, then hang to dry.
Rug PadsShop Rug Pads
We recommend a rug pad for use under all area rugs. We offer three different types of area rugs, Premium, Ultimate and Waterproof, each one serving a different purpose.
We're Here For YouContact Us
If you need help selecting the right area rug or rug pad, we're here for you! Please don't hesitate to contact us. Our experts will help you make the right decision.